The Home Owners Association (HOA) are delighted to be have entered into an agreement with local technology company Tech5, that has seen the first homes and the gatehouse already connected to the Internet using state of the art technology.
AirFibre provides super fast internet connections without relying on underground cabling. The chair of the HOA, Tony Keddie, said : “This is great news for 101 Acutts. High speed connectivity means the best in home entertainment at reduced cost, while business owners working from home no longer have to rely on expensive mobile options that are slow and unstable. And with the fibre link, we can now have cost-free secure communications between homes and the gatehouse, and reduced costs using VOIP phones. We are very pleased that this estate has this already, and intend to use all of the available features in the future to make the estate as safe and secure as possible.”
* Using AirFibre, the benefits include:
* Super-fast service * Reliable fast broadband access speeds ranging from 10Mbps to 50Mbps capped and uncapped service
* Flexible * Service upgrades to higher speeds at any time with future speeds of up to 300Mbps.
* Convenient * Tech5 supports the broadband service via a support helpdesk.
* AirFibre network is secure, and not susceptible to cable theft.
The dedicated technical team supports and monitors the solution 24 hours a day.